Wisdom Panel® 2.0 Dog Breed Identification Testing
From £69Order Now!
Uncover DNA-based insights into the true breeds that make up your dog’s DNA with a dog breed identification test. Dog breeders around the world know just how important it is to have scientific documentation showing a dog’s genetic makeup. Who’zTheDaddy?™ is offering the Wisdom Panel® 2.0 test that can change the way dog owners understand the genetic ancestry of their dog. Results are available in just 3 weeks from receipt of samples. Get your pup’s heritage DNA test today.
Why Carry Out a Dog Breed Test?
There are a number of benefits to knowing the genetic history of your dog. You will have solid documentation stating whether your dog is purebred, and if not, what their dominant and secondary breeds are.
- The test can be done on adults and puppies alike, which enables the breeder or dog owner to learn about the dog’s physical characteristics and temperament.
- When carried out on puppies, the test will help establish the appropriate adult weight range- ensuring the right food means healthier and happier dogs.
- Training a dog without knowing the dog’s canine ancestry can lead to poor results – if you know the dog’s prevalent dog breeds, you can tailor an effective training program.
Having the information readily available is important for anyone who is looking to purchase or adopt a dog by helping them know how big or small the dog will grow, whether it is a suitable dog to have around small children, how much exercise, space and attention the dog will require and many more important questions.
View a sample result of this test.
A Deep Expedition Into Your Dog’s History
If you know what your pup’s breed mix is you can use the results to train and reward your dog in a way that makes sense to their specific, dominant breeds. This is imperative if you wish to achieve results as different breeds differ to a large extent in how they respond to different types of training. If you want results, this dog breed identification test becomes a compulsory tool for you.
Here Are Some Examples:
The German Shepard is a breed that happens to react well to treat systems. They begin to learn in less than 5 minutes. You could use this information to train your dog quickly and easily.
Although they have a high aptitude to learning, Labradors require low levels of praise when training as this breed tends to be easily distracted by praise and their training program is easily disrupted. They are however, quick learners so you can expect results in short training spells.
Some breeds of dogs are notoriously hard to train; they have very low degrees of obedience and slow response. Even with intense training, they sometimes act as if all they have learned has been forgotten and their response to training commands can be very unpredictable. You need to exercise patience with these breeds.
Science behind the test
Results will show:
- A detailed family tree that shows the history of your dog’s genetics all the way back to their great grandparents/
- In-depth information about breed mixing and your dog’s family history.
- A guide that shows all of the breeds in your dog along with extremely helpful information about each breed.
- Details about both the mental and physical traits found in each of the identified breeds and what you can do to make the best of their breed specific inherited traits.
Take a look at the full list of dog breeds tested.
With the Wisdom Panel® 2.0 test you will learn very valuable information about your pup. You do not need to wonder what breeds are in your dog’s DNA ever again; we have the solution to solve this problem for dog owners around the world.
When you order the Wisdom Panel® 2.0 test we will ship a kit to you containing instructions, 2 DNA cheek swabs (both for use on one dog), pre-paid label and envelope for shipping back to the laboratory. All you need to do is swab your dog’s cheeks and place the swabs back into the envelopes.
How many breeds do you test for?
We test for more than 220 different dog breeds. With such a vast database, you can get the right information to provide the right training for your canine.
Are there instances where the Wisdom Panel® 2.0 test is not suitable?
This DNA test was developed using pure breeds primarily from those found on The Kennel Club and the American Kennel Club registry lists. If your canine was imported from a country or region other than Mainland U.S. or Western Europe, or if you suspect that your dog’s ancestors originate from outside these countries or regions; your dog’s breed ancestry may not be well represented in our database.